Denise Richards still reeling from Sheen's sperm-donation saga

sábado, 14 de junio de 2008 |

Former Bond girl Denise Richards is still disturbed by her ex-husband Charlie Sheen's claims she emailed him asking for a sperm donation.

The actress admits Sheen's allegations are worse than any crazy gossip she has read or heard about herself - and she cannot believe her ex would stoop so low.

She says: "I had to have an AIDS test after I left him. Why would I want his sperm?"

Richards admits the allegation has prompted her to cut all ties with Sheen, admitting she's sick of trying to thaw frosty relations with the actor.

She adds: "I don't care. I'm done with Charlie. I'm at a point where I'm sick of it, and now I'll just talk because I've had three years of this. It's crazy."

Via iol.ie

0 comentarios: