Denise Richards Defends Her Dogs

martes, 17 de junio de 2008 |

Denise Richards has defended her family's large pet collection, insisting all the animals are well looked after.

The actress has showed off some of her pets - five dogs, four cats and three pigs - on her reality TV show Denise Richards: It's Complicated, but has refuted reports her home is overrun by the creatures after a source claimed she owns "over 20 dogs" and that "her place is like a zoo".

But Richards has hit back at the claims, telling the New York Post's Page Six, "I will say I have 10 dogs. Is there a law against having a lot of animals?

"My family loves animals, I live on a ranch, and I provide a great environment for them, so I am not sure why there is so much drama about how many animals I have."

Via contactmusic.com

0 comentarios: