Alexandra De-Gale thrown off Big Brother

jueves, 19 de junio de 2008 |

Alexandra De-Gale has been ejected from Big Brother for intimidating other housemates.

In a conversation with albino Darnell Swallow, the accounts executive from Croydon brought up her alleged ‘gangster’ connections.

‘I'm not throwing water at anyone,’ she told him. ‘It's bigger than that...personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean?

'We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house.

‘I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got...I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out.

‘I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow.’

Channel 4 say they had no option but to give Alexandra, 23, the boot – especially since they'd already given her 2 warning for her behaviour.

‘Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate,’ Big Brother head Angela Jain says.

'Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is a reasonable conclusion.’

This Friday’s eviction, which was due to be contested between Alexandra and Mario Marconi, 43, has now been cancelled.

It is not known if Davina McCall will interview Alexandra on Friday but the live show will still go ahead.

Via nowmagazine.co.uk

0 comentarios: