Lauren Conrad Tape: Heidi Montag & Spencer Chastised by Jason Wahler

miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008 |

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt again brought up the alleged Lauren Conrad tape recently on the Tyra Banks show and both claimed that the wild sounding homemade video was real and still out there waiting to be released. According to a report from Us Weekly magazine Jason Wahler says they are both full of it.

The magazine reports that Jason Wahler is speaking out against Spencer Pratt's recent claims on national TV that a Lauren Conrad sex tape exists. "I do not have a sex tape of Lauren Conrad and one does not exist," Wahler tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "Spencer Pratt is lying again to get attention.

"Lauren is my friend," Wahler continues, "and it is insulting to her to suggest this." The magazine notes in an online report that on Tuesday's Tyra Banks Show, Pratt declared, "I know for 100 percent fact it did exist – 1000%!" His girlfriend, Heidi Montag, also claimed the video was "not a rumor. From what I have heard from confirmed sources... her ex-boyfriend was going around trying to sell it."

Banks then asked Montag, if she hadn't seen the tape, how could she be so sure it existed. "Well, I mean, I am not sure she has it anymore... but from what I've heard... Montag added, "I am not really allowed to elaborate."

Via nationalledger.com

0 comentarios: