Gwyneth Paltrow star attraction at premiere

viernes, 25 de abril de 2008 |

Gwyneth Paltrow has wowed fans on the red carpet at the premiere of her latest film.

The mother-of-two, 35, stunned admiring onlookers in super-high heels and a barely-there black dress.

Paltrow, recently seen working out in the gym for two-and-a-half-hour exercise sessions with Madonna, has been capturing the headlines with a new preference for seven-inch heels.

She stole the limelight from her Iron Man co-star Robert Downey Jr. Paltrow had praise for both Downey Jr and her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, at the event in London's Leicester Square.

She said of US actor Downey Jr: "He's full of life. I hope I work with him for the rest of my life."

Asked how her husband's latest album was coming along, she told Sky News: "It's brilliant. Don't tell him I told you. I can't talk about it. He gets furious."

Downey Jr said: "I have never had it so good. I can't say it's down to my career taking off or being in a good relationship. It's a function of age."

Iron Man is a comic book hero adventure story of billionaire industrialist and genius inventor Tony Stark (Downey Jr).

He develops a suit of armour that gives him superhuman strength and physical protection when he is injured by shrapnel embedded near his heart.

He and his assistant Pepper Potts (Paltrow), uncover a nefarious plot with global implications in the Marvel Studios production.

Via ukpress.com

0 comentarios: