Jessica Alba paranoid about breastfeeding

sábado, 26 de enero de 2008 |

It’s not the birth of her baby that Jessica Alba is worried about, but as it turns out, the nursing.
In a recent interview, the pregnant star said that she’s been having baby dreams and is paranoid about breastfeeding.

"[One dream] had to do with breastfeeding, which is the only thing I'm paranoid about. More than giving birth," People quoted her, as telling Extra.

The 26-year-old said that since becoming pregnant she has been feeling "a lot more emotions. Anything could make me incredibly angry or break down crying. That's not something I'm used to."

When asked as to how the svelte star, who is engaged to boyfriend Cash Warren, was dealing with a few added pregnancy pounds, she said she is maintaining a healthy diet and exercising.
"I try to eat as healthy as possible... [and] exercise. As long as I don't gain too much, too fast, that's the key," she said.

Via indiatimes.com

0 comentarios: