Rhydian Roberts: Dannii hates me

domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2007 |

Runner-up Rhydian Roberts has told how X Factor mentor Dannii Minogue never really liked him.

The Welsh singer, who came second to Leon Jackson, confessed: "I genuinely don't think she likes me! I adore her, she's lovely but I just don't think she gets me at all.

"I think we grew closer as the competition heated up but she never liked me in the first place.

"But there you go. People in life are always going to like you or hate you."

He admitted he didn't fancy the Aussie singer, adding: "She's not really my type, she's a bit too thin for me."

Rhydian, 24, from Powys, also got on the wrong side of Sharon Osbourne. The outspoken judge made no secret of it during the show. He said: "Obviously she hated me to begin with, that's fair enough.

"Thankfully I don't get stick from the main guns, Simon and Louis. In my eyes - no disrespect to Sharon - they're the people behind the record company and management side of things."

"Sharon's on record as saying if people are nasty about her family she'll send them a letter full of s***.

And my mum's threatened to do that if Sharon crosses the line!" he told Heat.

Leon, 18, who won a £1million recording contract last week, is tipped to land the coveted Christmas No 1 spot in tomorrow's chart.

Via mirror.co.uk

0 comentarios: