Coronation Street - Helen Flanagan must dress demurely

lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2007 |

Helen Flanagan can't dress as raunchily as her soap character - because her dad "would kill her".

The 'Coronation Street' star loves wearing short skirts and revealing dresses when she's playing Rosie Webster in the ITV soap, because she could never dress like that in "real life".

Helen told Britain's All About Soap magazine: "I could never get away with the clothes Rosie wears in real life. My dad would absolutely kill me if I dressed like that! He just wouldn't let me out of the house if I tried to put on one of those tiny skirts."

The 17-year-old actress - whose character is having an affair with school teacher John Stape, played by Graeme Hawley - loves playing The Street's new manipulative maneater.

Helen hopes Rosie will follow in the footsteps of the notoriously nasty Tracy Barlow, who is currently in prison for killing her lover Charlie Stubbs.

She said: "Rosie's so manipulative. I really do think she could be the next Tracy Barlow!".

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: