I´m A Celebrity - Marc´s Relationship Over

martes, 20 de noviembre de 2007 |

Marc’s heartbroken girlfriend, or ex now, Sarah Matravers is set to enter the jungle, where she will be forced to confront Marc and his new romance – Cerys.

During Sarah’s journey to Australia, Marc and Cerys shared their first kiss together, which Sarah, understandably, is furious about. It’s the thing she could not forgive her partner of two years for.

Sarah has stated that their relationship is now finished.

The 34 year old former EastEnders star, Marc Bannerman, was shown flirting all last week with the Catatonia singer, Cerys, we also watched as they snuggled and got cozy together.

Sarah said “I’ll fly home alone, change the locks, cut up his clothes, throw all his stuff out and never speak to him again. I have my dignity.” - According to the sun.

In an emotional chat, actress Sarah told the sun: “My life is on hold right now – I want to throttle him, I want to cut off his kangaroo balls. Marc and I live together and we have a proper life together, so of course I’m worried. “I made a big joke out of it at the beginning of the week but this has gone on long enough. It’s upsetting. I hear they’ve been sharing quite a lot. “She’s been serenading him and I hear he sang, There May Be Trouble Ahead – well there might be now.”

Sarah, who has been with Marc for two years, said she was sure he would stay faithful. She said: “Before Marc entered the jungle, he told the Press: ‘I’m not looking for love. I’m loved-up with my girlfriend.’ I have been reading that quote over and over.” But the pair have had a rocky relationship — he ended up in court in March 2006 charged with assaulting her. The case was later dropped.

Via femalefirst.co.uk

0 comentarios: