I'm A Celebrity - Anna Ryder Richardson is next to go

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007 |

After 16 nights in the Australian jungle, home makeover star Anna Ryder Richardson has become the latest camper to be booted off I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The former Changing Rooms presenter found herself in the bottom two alongside former 5ive singer Jason "J" Brown.

But she wasn't too disheartened upon hearing her name though, hugging her fellow contestants and smiling. She later told Ant and Dec that she was really excited to be leaving camp.

"I can`t believe I lasted that long," she said.

Referring to the night she spent in the "pit" with panto star Christopher Biggins to win the group a cooked breakfast, Ant and Dec told her about the 200 rats which were surrounding her.

"You are joking," she said. "All for eggs and bacon? Am I mad?"

Anna also earlier walked across a plank above a ravine to receive a video message from home.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: