‘I’m a Celebrity’ star Gemma Atkinson has revealed the secret of her perfectly toned body In an interview with Closer Magazine, she admitted: “I’m a gym freak. I train five days a week and eat little and often.” She added: “I’ll also snack on Ryvita or chocolate to perk me up.”

Gemma will find it difficult keeping to her strict health regime in the jungle. She’s already admitted she’s worried she’ll end up a ‘gaunt skeleton’ on the contestant’s strict diet of beans and rice.

No doubt she’ll fill up on all her favourites when she returns to England. She told Closer: “My weakness is my Gran’s macaroni cheese.”

Meanwhile, Gemma, 23, who has previously dated Wigan Athletic footballer Marcus Bent, has revealed that she’s confessed that boyfriends dump her because she’s not affectionate.

“I’m told in every relationship that I’m not affectionate,’ she admitted to jungle pal John Burton-Race.

‘The guys always says I don’t give enough. I don’t even put a kiss on a text message. I don’t tell him what he means to me.’

However, Gemma insisted that she does care about the men in her life, she just can’t find a way of showing it.

‘Although I feel it, I struggle to show it,’ she says. ‘And every relationship I have been in has broken down for that reason.’

But John did offer some advice to Gemma– telling her there wasn’t much she could about it.

‘If it’s not in your make up,’ he advised, ‘there’s nothing you can change.’

Via showbizspy.com

0 comentarios: