"Prison Break" Actor Sentenced To 40 Months

miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2007 |

Former "Prison Break" actor Lane Garrison has been sentenced to 40 months in state prison after pleading guilty to vehicular manslaughter and drunk driving in May.

The 27-year old was driving 17-year old high school student Vahagn Setian when his car jumped a curb and hit a tree on December 2nd, 2006.

Before the sentencing Garrison addressed the courtroom apologizing to the family of the victim.

"I think of you guys every night. I felt what it's like to be in prison. I want to show that my walk with sobriety will be very easy. I want to help other kids not make the same mistake I did," Garrison said. "I just want to say how sorry I am to the Setian family. I am sickened by my behavior on that night. My thoughts keep coming back to that night."

Police said at the time of the accident Garrison's blood-alcohol level was .20 percent, and there were also traces of cocaine found in his system.

Via allheadlinesnews

0 comentarios: