Lohan a snake´s belly

domingo, 28 de octubre de 2007 |

A heartbroken blonde has revealed how wild star Lindsay Lohan cruelly stole her fiance - while in rehab.

Pretty Breanna Tierney said the sneaky Hollywood beauty was all friendly smiles to her face when they met for the first time.

But just days later Breanna, 22, got a text from hunky Riley Giles jilting her. He had launched into a fling with Lindsay at the rehab centre where both were being treated for addiction.

Former cocktail waitress Breanna fought back tears and said: "Lindsay Lohan wrecked my life. I loved Riley and she stole him from me."

She met the 21-year-old Mean Girls star last month at a friends-andfamily meeting at the Cirque Lodge centre in Utah.

Breanna felt something was wrong when the actress and singer introduced herself with a phoney smile and showered her with compliments.

She said: "Lindsay came into the meeting with Riley and walked over and sat next to me, being overly nice.

"Shewas complimenting me on my hair and trying to be my friend. I was very suspicious because it didn't seem sincere at all.

"A few days later I got a text message from Riley, telling me he wanted to 'take a break'. I knew instantly it was because of Lindsay."

The star, 21, checked into Cirque Lodge after spiralling out of control in a haze of drink, drugs and sex.

Riley, 25, who fancies himself as a snowboarding star, was there after being busted for drink-driving when he crashed on a Las Vegas freeway.

He had a previous driving conviction and got a one-year suspended sentence last year for forging a drug prescription.

Breanna, now a customer services rep in Salt Lake City, Utah, said: "I stuck by Riley through the good and the bad - even after the car accident when he was arrested.

"We knew he had to get help. So he went into rehab and I waited for him.

"We had lived together for three years and planned on being together forever. But when I found out about him and Lindsay that was it, we were done."

She added: "I should thank Lindsay. She ruined my life but also opened my eyes. She actually did me a favour - Riley and Lindsay are perfect for each other."

Lindsay, who dated lothario Calum Best, has gushed about her new man in interviews. "I am seeing someone," she said. "His name is Riley and I'm really happy."

But Breanna is scathing about the romance. "There's no way they are going to last," she said.

"I know Riley well enough to know that every action he takes is to benefit himself.

He's just looking for publicity.

"He's got Lindsay to get attention for his so-called snowboarding career. He's using her and she's using him - nice, huh?"

Breanna claimed bitterly that the engagement ring Riley bought her had fake diamonds.

She said: "I went to get it repaired because some of the stones fell out. The jeweller asked me if he should replace them with zirconia.

"I couldn't believe it. I wanted to scream when he told me the stones were cheap fakes."

Lindsay, dubbed Li Lo, has rarely been out of the headlines thanks to a series of career-threatening antics.

She was arrested inMay after crashing her Mercedes into a tree in Beverly Hills. Then in July she chased the mother of her former personal assistant in her car. Cops found the star yelling at the terrified woman in a Santa Monica car park.

Lindsay's arrest mugshot showed her spotty-faced and bleary-eyed.

She had just ended a stint in rehab and was wearing an alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet. On both occasions the actress was found with small amounts of cocaine.

Prosecutors gave her a deal where she spent a day in jail, agreed to community service - and returned to rehab. Lindsay said: "I just want to apologise to any of my fans that look up to me, especially my younger fans, for setting the examples that I didn't mean to set."

Lindsay is said to be hooked on sex and has been linked to some of Hollywood's hottest men including Jude Law, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco.

She reportedly had flings with singer James Blunt and McFly's Harry Judd, whose band appeared in her movie Just My Luck.

Her steamy affair with Calum Best, 26, playboy son of Manchester United legend George, ended in tears when both were unfaithful.

Earlier this year, video footage emerged showing Lindsay hoovering up cocaine in a club loo before boasting to pals: "I'm going to New York tomorrow to f*** Jude Law."

Lindsay blames her problems on the trauma of her parents' divorce.

She was estranged from her father Michael for three years before a tearful reunionwhile she was in rehab.

Via people

0 comentarios: